It occurred to me once that, in all likelihood, the God of the Universe was not, in fact, named God. And I really want to know God, but how well can you know someone if you don’t even know their name?
- I've been working my heart out for 2.5 years. **This is the proof!** You can get YOUR copy of "What a… instagram.com/p/lQg1vGAAR0/ 19 hours ago
- My little Tessie belongs in Portlandia. instagram.com/p/lPkrZrAAah/ 1 day ago
- Psst... your ash is showing! #ashtag 2 days ago
- I've had to look at this for 7.5 hours. Copy editor's nightmare. instagram.com/p/lGGTKYgAZl/ 4 days ago
- The choice to fight #depression is a rare and precious gift. This is a story of a day I fought and won: goo.gl/fb/xf7OF @DeeperStory 1 week ago
Search The blog
Browse by Category
- The Book
- "Twenty-Four Inches to Choose Truth" is at A Deeper Story today
- Tamara, Literally Out Loud
- Night at the Blue Owl, or Elephant. Whatever. Pssh.
- Talk to Me
- Be Warned!
- The Parable of the Black Sheep
- A Hardcore Breakdown of Awesome Words
- I'm Getting Ready to Stop Procrastinating: On Answering a Calling Someday Soonish
Russel Ray Photos on “Twenty-Four Inches to C… A Weapon for the Bat… on “Twenty-Four Inches to C… Tamára on “Twenty-Four Inches to C… robertdyson on “Twenty-Four Inches to C… Shinod on The Parable of the Black …
More of My Writing