It occurred to me once that, in all likelihood, the God of the Universe was not, in fact, named God. And I really want to know God, but how well can you know someone if you don’t even know their name?
- Spell check suggested "Eminem"; it didn't recognize "ad hominem." Congratulations, idiocy-- you have handily bested intelligent language. 2 weeks ago
- Now that I'm better, I'm finally getting to respond to comments! "Did Jesus Get Diarrhea?" & Other Burning Questions deeperstory.com/did-jesus-get-… 2 weeks ago
- Uh, you guys, this is definitely the shittiest post I’ve ever written for @DeeperStory."Did Jesus Get Diarrhea?" deeperstory.com/did-jesus-get-… 2 weeks ago
- "Four dollars—the cost of a cup of coffee—is what Roxana’s father earns to harvest it." Wow. blog.feedthechildren.org/?p=22 via @FeedTheChildren 2 weeks ago
- RT @KLHAGAN: “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 2 weeks ago
Search The blog
Browse by Category
- "Did Jesus Get Diarrhea?" and Other Burning Questions
- Making Out with Gay Guys
- Dumb Words that Are Really Dumb
- Guest Post: "Tips to Staying Married from Someone Who Didn't"
- Fantastically Worthless Confessions of a Self-Loathing Narcissist
- Everything You Could Possibly Want to Know, And then Some
- On Deciding to Pierce My Nose, Or Not
- Be Warned!
- Tattoos Are Like Kids-- Trust Me, I Have a Few
Risaskighlisy on Mixtape Mondays: Winter firstname.lastname@example.org on Reasons For Being English Even… Christina Asmuss on “Did Jesus Get Diarrhea?… Moncler Outlet on She’s Got Electric Boobs… michael kors watches… on Reasons For Being English Even…
More of My Writing